How can I look attractive in Indian dress?
12 Tips to Help You Look Attractive in Indian Clothes
- Pick clothes that fit!
- Pick the right blouses.
- Pick the right bottoms.
- Drape your Saree in style.
- Go for dark colors to look slimmer.
- Look glam in high slits.
- Pair your Indian clothes with the right shoes.
- Wear your hair nicely.
What do Indian girls like to wear?
Traditional Indian clothing for women in the north and east are saris worn with choli tops; a long skirt called a lehenga worn with choli and a dupatta scarf to create an ensemble called a gagra choli; or salwar kameez suits, while many south Indian women traditionally wear sari and children wear pattu langa.
What kind of dress does India wear?
Women throughout India wear traditional saris made of cotton, silk or factory blends that are wrapped on the body in countless ways. Men and women in India are draped and wrapped according to tradition, history and location.
How can I look classy in India?
20 tips to look posh and elegant on a budget
- Nails. Nails can make any girl look classy. …
- Statement Sunnies. It is very important that you go and find that one pair of sunglasses that flatter your face nicely. …
- Have one good classic wrist watch. …
- Diamond Studs. …
- Have a signature scent. …
- Neutral colour. …
- Simple makeup. …
- Red Lips.
Which Indian dress is suitable for slim girl?
You can choose to wear the saree in the standard fashion but must ensure the way you wear the pallu highlights your thin waist. Ladies and girls blessed with the slender body type must avoid anarkalis, kurtis, and frock type dress fitted with empire waists.
What do they speak in India?