Which is the No 1 Engineering University in India?
Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India
|Indian Institute of Technology Madras||Chennai||1|
|Indian Institute of Technology Delhi||New Delhi||2|
|Indian Institute of Technology Bombay||Mumbai||3|
|Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur||Kanpur||4|
Which private engineering college has best placement in India?
Top Recruiters for Private Engineering Students
|Colleges||Placement Ratings (Based on Reviews)|
|VIT University, Vellore||4.2|
|SASTRA (Deemed to be University), Thanjavur||4.2|
|Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore||4.0|
Which private engineering college has best campus?
10 Best Private Engineering Colleges in India as per Campus Placements
|Private Engineering Colleges||NIRF Rank 2020|
|Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology||29|
|Amity University, Noida||32|
|Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal||45|
|PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore||49|
Which engineering is best for future?
Best Engineering Courses for Future
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Telecommunication Engineering.
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Robotics Engineering.
- Biochemical Engineering.
Which type of engineering is best?
- Civil Engineer. #1 in Best Engineering Jobs. …
- Mechanical Engineer. #2 in Best Engineering Jobs. …
- Petroleum Engineer. #3 in Best Engineering Jobs. …
- Architect. #4 in Best Engineering Jobs. …
- Biomedical Engineer. #5 in Best Engineering Jobs. …
- Environmental Engineer. …
- Environmental Engineering Technician. …
Which college can I get with 1 lakh rank in JEE mains?
Colleges Accepting 75,000 to 1,00,000 Rank in JEE Main 2021
|Name of the College||Course||Closing Rank (As Per Past Trends)|
|NIT Puducherry||Mechanical Engineering||81971|
|NIT Arunachal Pradesh||Computer Science and Engineering||90000|
|NIT Arunachal Pradesh||Electronics and Communication Engineering||93437|
Does CU accept JEE Main score?
Yes, Chandigarh University accepts JEE Mains marks.
Which college has highest placement?
Top 10 Placement Engineering Colleges as per Outlook Magazine
- IIT Kharagpur.
- IIT Kanpur.
- Birla Institute Of Technology & Science.
- NIT, Karnataka.
- Netaji subhas Institute of Technology.
- Delhi Technical University.
- IIT Allahabad.
- IIT Hyderabad.
Which College in India has highest placement?
Selecting the Best College Based On Placements
|S.No.||Name of the college||Placement Percentage|
|2||Vellore Institute of Technology||85%|
Which engineering is best in India?
Top 10 highest paying engineering jobs in India for 2021
- Computer science and engineering. …
- Petroleum engineering. …
- Electrical engineering. …
- Nuclear engineering: …
- Mechanical engineering. …
- Aerospace engineering. …
- Civil engineering. …
- Electronics and communication engineering.
Which engineering college has highest fees?
Top Engineering Colleges in India with BTech Fees
|College Name||BTech Fees|
|IIT Roorkee||INR 8,85,000|
|BITS Pilani||INR 17,00,000|
|Anna University, Chennai||INR 2,00,000|
|NIT Trichy||INR 6,00,000|
Which Engineering is very easy?
1) CSE/ISE – Computer Science engineering or Information science engineering : One of the most demandable and most preffererd engg in the country. From Health care to banking , in each and every fireld the computers are put into use, so the software developers, web developers are required for every field.
Which engineering is best in 2025?
15 best engineering jobs for the future
- Civil engineering technician. National average salary: $62,548 per year. …
- Aerospace engineering technician. National average salary: $62,548 per year. …
- Cartographer. …
- Biomedical engineer. …
- Industrial engineer. …
- Marine engineer. …
- Environmental engineer. …
- Agricultural engineer.
Which is the easiest engineering?
Easiest Engineering Degrees
- Computer Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering.