Who owns the best house in India?
1. Antilia. India’s richest billionaire, Reliance Industries tycoon, Mukesh Ambani’s house Antilia, is India’s most expensive property.
Who Has Biggest House in India?
|Height||173 m (568 ft)|
Which state in India has the best houses?
To celebrate the launch of Houzz India, peek into some of the most fabulous, well-designed homes from the subcontinent
- Hyderabad, Telangana. SPASM.
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Dipen Gada and Associates.
- Rajkot, Gujarat. …
- Bengaluru, Karnataka. …
- Hyderabad, Telangana. …
- Alibaug, Maharashtra. …
- Hyderabad, Telangana. …
- Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Which is the most beautiful house in India?
Here is the list of 12 Mansions in India For A Taste of Indian Luxury
- Bajaj Mansion Wardha, Maharashtra. …
- Bangur Mansion Calcutta. …
- Murali Devi Mansion Machilipatnam. …
- Antilia House Mumbai. …
- J.K. …
- U.B. …
- Jalsa House. …
- Mannat house Mumbai.
Where is the Antilia house?
The chairman of the business conglomerate Reliance Industries, India’s largest private sector company, Mukesh Ambani house, formally named Antilia, is located in south Mumbai.
Which is the most luxurious house in India?
The most expensive luxury house in India is considered to be the home of India’s richest businessman, Mukesh Ambani. The name of the most luxurious house in India is Antilia and is rumoured to cost upwards of 12,000 crores. This home has 27 stories and luxe amenities.
Who is the richest Indian man?
Top 27 richest Indians
|Rank||Name||Net worth (USD)|
|1||Mukesh Ambani||88.9 billion|
|2||Gautam Adani||75.3 billion|
|3||Shiv Nadar||22.5 billion|
|4||Lakshmi Mittal||18.7 billion|
Which celebrity has biggest house?
After seven years in the making, Bill Gates’ mega-mansion ‘Xanadu 2.0’, takes the top spot at a whopping $125 million!
Which is the smallest house in India?
The smallest house is built over mere 6 yards and is situated in Burari, in North Delhi. People from far off areas are visiting this place to see the smallest house of Delhi. According to the people living in the neighbourhood, the house has become very popular.
Who has the best home in the world?
Top 10 Most Beautiful Houses In The World 2021
- Antilia, India.
- Villa Leopolda, France.
- South Coogee, Australia.
- Versailles – Florida, US.
- The Manor, California.
- Starwood Estate, Aspen.
- Clifton 2A, Cape Town.
- One Hyde Park Penthouse, UK.
Which is the best place to buy property in India?
Take a look at these ideal cities to invest in land in India.
- Hyderabad. With the surge in the IT industry in recent years backed by stable governance and availability of prime office space, this city continues to expand at a high growth rate. …
- Bengaluru. …
- Pune. …
- Chennai. …
Which house is the most expensive house in the world?
The 13 most expensive homes
|1||Buckingham Palace||$6.7 billion|
|3||Villa Leopolda||$750 million|
|4||The One||$500 million|
Which is the famous house in India?
1. Mukesh Ambani’s Antilia. Located in one of the most expensive neighbourhoods of the world, Altamount Road Mumbai, the 400,000-square-feet Ambani home is worth almost 2 billion dollars.
Who has the best house in Bollywood?
Mumbai: 5 beautiful Bandra homes owned by Bollywood celebrities
- Shah Rukh Khan & Gauri Khan’s Iconic Home, Mannat. …
- John Abraham’s Home-in-the-Sky. …
- Lisa Ray’s Whimsical Home. …
- Sidharth Malhotra’s Bachelor Pad. …
- Kareena and Saif Ali Khan’s Family Nest.
Who owns biggest house in Mumbai?
1. Antilia. Situated on Altamount Road, one of the most exclusive roads in Mumbai. It is owned by billionaire businessman Mukesh Ambani, it reportedly costs around 12000 crores.