The present MBA Fee for IIMs ranges from Rs 12 Lakhs to Rs 23 Lakhs and the MBA Fee for Top PGDM B-schools like XLRI, MDI and SPJIMR ranges from Rs 15 Lakhs to Rs 23 Lakhs. So, MBA from most of the Top 10-20 B-schools in India will cost between Rs 12 lakhs and Rs 23+ Lakhs.
What is fees of MBA in India?
MBA fees of top B-Schools other than IIMs
|Xavier Institute of Management, XIMB-Bubaneshwar||MBA Business Management||INR 20.80 lakh|
|TAPMI-Manipal||PGDM||INR 16.90 lakh|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management-Chennai||PGPM||INR 13.84 lakh|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management-Bangalore||MBA||INR 14.70 lakh|
What is the minimum fees for MBA in India?
Top MBA Colleges in India With Low Fees
|MIT Pune – MIT World Peace University||MBA||Rs 3.50 lakh|
|DBS – Doon Business School||MBA International Business||Rs 4.52 lakh|
|Gems B School, Bangalore||Corporate MBA||Rs 4.20 lakh|
|Galgotias University – GU||MBA Healthcare and Hospital Management||Rs 4.47 lakh|
Is MBA free in India?
No fees in case of no job. , An educational columnist. I am not aware of such MBA program, but you can get certificate courses in MBA from recognized universities for FREE for sure. UGlobal is India’s one of those platforms to offer business education certification courses for free.
How much does MBA cost?
The cost of an MBA degree can vary, but the average tuition for a two-year MBA program exceeds $60,000. If you attend one of the top business schools, you can expect to pay as much as $100,000 or more in tuition and fees.
Can I study MBA for free?
Do top business schools have free courses? Yes, top business schools do offer free online MBA courses as well as a variety of other classes. Many of these courses are available through Coursera and edX.
Is MBA hard to study?
MBAs are challenging but not difficult to graduate. Many potential students ask if an MBA is too difficult for an average student. The easy answer is “most likely not”. But, as you’ll probably learn during your MBA, your attitude makes up over 50% of your professional success, anyway.
Why MBA is so expensive?
Many programs incorporate the costs of international business trips, real-world consulting projects, and other experiences into their fees. Equally, organizing career fairs, workshops, and coaching makes providing an MBA an expensive endeavor for schools.
Why is MBA so costly in India?
Why is MBA costlier than other courses? It is a well-known fact that MBA is also among the most expensive courses to study globally. Aspirants pay hefty fees to complete the two-year programme. … So the course includes a large amount of money apart from the tuition fees of the B Schools.
Which country is best for MBA?
Which Are The Most Popular Countries For MBA Students?
- United States. The US is top of the list once again. …
- United Kingdom. Second on the list is the United Kingdom. …
- Canada. In third place is another North American country – Canada. …
- Australia. …
- Germany. …
- France. …
- Spain. …
How can I do MBA after 12?
The eligibility criteria for MBA After 12th is as follows:
- You need to have minimum of 60% in your 10th and 12th standards.
- There should not be a gap of more than 3 years after your 12th.
- Pass the entrance examination.
- Note that for SC/ST there might be some relaxations.
What is the salary after MBA?
Jobs after MBA graduates in Banking and Finance offer a starting salary of 10 to 15 lakhs per year. Though these big figures are reserved for the graduates of the top tier schools in the country, even an MBA from other schools can start you off with a good 4 to 5 lakh per year package.
How many years are there in MBA?
MBA Full Time – 2 Years (With MBA Long Form – Master of Business Administration)
Which type of MBA is best?
1. General Management. Of all the specialized MBA programs, General Management is consistently one of the most popular. General management students will learn a variety of management skills and perspectives that can be applied to organizations in any industry, from human resources and marketing to systems and UX.
Which college is better for MBA?
Top 10 MBA colleges in India as per NIRF 2021
|Name of the college||NIRF Ranking 2021||NIRF Score 2021|
Where can I study MBA for free in India?
Universities For Online MBA Courses in India
- Amity University Online, Noida.
- ITM University Online, Navi Mumbai.
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance learning, Noida.
- National Institute of Business Management (NIBM), Coimbatore.
- Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- Karnataka State Open University.
- Venkateshwara Open University, Pune.