Maharashtra is the richest state in India. The state capital Mumbai is also known as the economic capital of the country. The total GDP of Maharashtra is 27.96 lakh crore.
Which is the 10 richest state in India?
The 10 Richest States in India
- Madhya Pradesh, GDP $130 Billion. …
- Telangana, GDP $137 Billion. …
- Andhra Pradesh, GDP $138 Billion. …
- Rajasthan, GDP $140 Billion. …
- West Bengal GDP $206 Billion. …
- Uttar Pradesh, GDP $254 Billion. …
- Karnataka, GDP $256 Billion. …
- Gujarat, GDP $270 Billion.
Which is the No 1 state in India?
Uttar Pradesh has the 240,928 km2 of land.
Uttar Pradesh is the largest state in India in terms of population.
|S. No.||State Name||Population (As per Census 2011)|
Which is the 5th richest state in India?
So let’s start.
- Gujarat. Gujarat is the fifth richest state of India. Gujarat is a major contributor to developing India. Gujarat’s total GDP is more than 8 lakh crores. Which is why it is India’s fifth richest state. …
- West Bengal. West Bengal is the fourth richest state in India. Read more. The Free Press Journal.
Which part of India is richest?
The Financial Capital of India, Mumbai, tops the list with an estimated GDP of $310 billion. The city of rich historical, cultural, political and social significance, New Delhi, ranks second on this list with a GDP of $293.6 billion. Kolkata is the financial, commercial and industrial hub of the North East region.
Which is poor state in India?
New Delhi, Nov 26: Bihar, Jharkhand and Uttar Pradesh have emerged as the poorest states in India, according to NITI Aayog’s Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI). As per the MPI, 51.91 per cent population of Bihar is poor, thereby becoming the poorest country in the country.
Which is the safest state in India?
|S.No||State/UT||Crime against Women (IPC + SLL)|
Which is the strongest state in India?
|Rank||State/Union Territory||Data year|
Which state is very big in India?
List of Top 10 Largest State of India (By Area)
Which Indian state is beautiful?
Referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala is one of India’s prettiest states. It is home to some of the country’s most stunning beaches, including Kovalam, Muzhappilangad, Varakala and many more.
Which state is fastest growing in India?
Sikkim is also one of the fastest-growing states in the country, with its GSDP expanding at a CAGR (combined annual growth rate) of 15.86 per cent between 2015 and 2020.
Which is the richest country in Asia?
The city-state of Singapore is the wealthiest country in Asia, with a per-capita GDP of $107,690 (PPP Int$).
Which is richest state in world?
Known for high-income levels and a low unemployment rate, Luxembourg is the richest country in the world.
The Richest Countries In The World Ranked.
|Rank||Country||GDP per capita (PPP)|
Who is richest city in India?
Mumbai, the Financial Capital of India, is the richest city in the country with a GDP of $310 billion.
Why is Maharastra so rich?
Maharashtra is India’s second most industrialised state contributing 20% of national industrial output. Almost 46% of the GSDP is contributed by industry. Maharashtra has software parks in many cities around the state, and is the second largest exporter of software with annual exports over ₹ 80,000 crores.
Which state food is tasty in India?
1. Punjab. This northern state is especially popular for its amazing local cuisine that is relished throughout the country. Try the makke ki roti and sarson da saag, which is a popular combination of a Punjabi flat-bread and gravy made of mustard leaves and spices.